India has one of the largest and diverse education systems, in the world. Privatization, widespread expansion,
increased autonomy and introduction of programs in new and emerging areas has improved access to higher education.
At the same time it also led to widespread concern on the quality and relevance of the higher education.
To address these concerns, the National Policy on Education (NPE, 1986) and the Programme of Action (PoA, 1992)
that spelt out strategic plans for the policies, advocated the establishment of an independent National accreditation agency.
Consequently, the NATIONAL ASSESSMENT AND ACCREDITATION COUNCIL (NAAC) was established in 1994 as an autonomous institution of
the University Grants Commission (UGC). The mandate of NAAC as reflected in its vision statement is in making quality assurance
an integral part of the functioning of Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
Function of IQAC
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the college.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
Mission & Vision
- To arrange for periodic assessment and accreditation of institutions of higher education or units thereof, or specific academic programmes or Projects;
- To stimulate the academic environment for promotion of quality of teaching-learning and research in higher education institutions
- To make quality the defining element of higher education in India through a combination of self and external quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance initiatives.
Composition of IQAC
||Prof. Chandra Mohan Upadhyay
||Dr. Archana Mishra
||Dr. Mukesh Kumar Mishra
||Dr. Arun Kumar Yadav
||Dr. Mohd. Tanveer
||Dr. Pritish Chandra Vaish
||Dr. Shweta Pandey
||Dr. Monika Yagnik
||Smt. Sushma Rathore
||Er. V.K. Mishra
||Member from Management
||Shri Satya Prakash Prasad
||Sri Subodh Tondon
||Member from Local Society
||Dr. Neeraj Shukla
||Member from Alumni
||Prof. M.P Singh
||Member from Stake Holders
Minutes of IQAC Meetings
Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR)